In this article we are sharing RPSC 1st Grade paper 1 (GENERAL AWARENESS AND GENERAL STUDIES) SYLLABUS 2022.
PAPER – 1
General Awareness and General Studies
- History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on indian national movement
- Development of art, science and literature during mouryan and gupta period.
- Ancient indian education system and educational institutions of learning, indian cultural expansion abroad.
- Growth of education during british period, freedom struggle of 1857, rise of nationalist movement, prominent leaders of national movement, V.D. Savarkar, Bankim Chandra, Lal, Bal, Pal, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Ras Bihari Bose, Subhash Chandra Bose, Social and religious renaissance – Raja Ram mohan roy, Dayanand saraswati and vivekanand.
- Mahatma Gandhi and National movement.
- Freedom struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan, Peasant and labour movement. Vijay singh Pathik, Arjun lal Sethi, Kesri singh and Joravar singh Bareth.
- Shivaji and the maratha Swaraj, Rajput policy, society and culture during 7th to 12th centuries.
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis, development of education, language.
- Mahrana Pratap, struggle with the mugals.
- Mental Ability Test
- Analogy, series completion, coding-decoding, blood relations, logical venn diagrams, alphabetical test, number ranking and time sequence test, mathematical operations, arithmetical reasoning, data interpretation, data sufficiency, cubes and dice, construction of sequences and triangles.
Statistics (Secondary Level)
Collection of data, presentation of data, graphical representation of data, measure of central tendency, mean, mode, median of ungrouped and grouped data.
Mathematics (Secondary Level)
Natural, rational and irrational numbers, real numbers and their decimal expensions, operations on real numbers, laws of exponents for real numbers, rational numbers and their decimal expensions. Zeroes of a polynominal, relationship between zeroes and coefficients of a polynominal. Division algorithm for polynomials. Algebric methods of solution of pair of linear equations in two variables.
Surface area of a cuboid and a cube, right circular cylinder, right circular cone, sphere, Volume of a cuboid, cylinder, right circular cone and sphere, surface area and volume of a combination of solids conversion of solid from shape to another.
Language ability test – Hindi, English
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- शब्द – युग्म
- शब्द शुद्धि – अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्दिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्वि का कारण
- वाक्य शुद्धि – अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्वि का कारण
- क्रिया – सकर्मक और अकर्मक क्रियाएँ
- अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Voice : Active and passive.
- Narration : Direct and indirect.
- Use of Articles and determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, agreement, degree of adjectives, connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their hindi versions).
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Confusable words.
Cenus of india and Raj 2011, Current programmes of development in india with special reference to Rajasthan, Schemes of women Empowerment in india with special reference to Rjasthan, skill development Programmes, Renewable Energy resources and their potential in india. Helath and Hygiene schemes of rajasthan, Space programmes of india, Atomic Energy programmes, Indian and the world events of importance, persons and places of india in current issues, Contemporary events in science and technology in india, National and international awards and prizes, Latest Books and Authors of india, sports and games.
Atoms and molecules, Chemical reactions and equations, Carbon and its compunds, Force and laws of motion, Work and energy, Tissues, Control and coordination, Heredity and evolution, Management of natureal resources, Protection of environment, Biodiversity and sustainable development.
-Salient feature of the constitution of india, Indian Executive, Legislature, and Judiciary Organization, Theory and practice, Elections in india. The president of india, Election and emergency powers of the president.
– Cabinet, Prime Minister and his powers.
– Parliament, speaker and his functions.
– Beurocratic set up of india.
– Political parties and their role- Theory and practice.
– Supreme court – Organization and powers, Commissions and Boards at national Level.
Geography of Rajasthan
Location, extent, shape, size, physical features cluimate, demographic characterstics, agriculture, mineral resources, energy resources, tourism and transport, industries and trade.
Educational Management, Educational scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act 2009
Concept and functions of educational management, Educational mangement in rajasthan, school as a unit of decentralized planning, Educational management information system (EMIS), Institutional planning, school mapping, Block Resource centre(BRC), school management committee(SMC), District information system for Education (DISE), Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA).
Organisation of educational set up at primary and secondary in rajasthan, Functions of RIE, SIERT, BSER, IASE, CTE, DIET, Rajasthan Educational Initiative, Balika Shiksha Foundation, Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidalaya, Rajasthan text book board, Bharat Scouts and Guides.
Rasthriya Military school, Sainik school, Public school, Model school, E-Mitra, E-Governance, Rajshiksha, Edusat, Gyandarshan, Gyanvani.
Provisions of Right of Children tpo free and compulsory Education Act, 2009